Who are we?
All I Am
PO Box 1076
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 6 514 651 00
Personal data that we process
All I Am processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Name, Address, City, phone number, email address, ICL number;
- Financial data (Bank account; Swift code; IBAN code; auction number);
- Data that we use to be able to supply and order or to deliver services;
- Data to calculate and register stocks and balances, make payments and to collect debts;
- Data to be able to maintain customer relationships;
- IP address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Internet browser and device type;
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
All I Am processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deliver and order goods and to deliver services;
- To calculate and register checks and balances and to make payments;
- To collect debts, of which also the handing over of our debts to third parties is included, as well are other activities of internal management;
- To provide the transportation and delivery of goods and services;
- To maintain customer relations;
- To mitigate differences and initiate auditor reviews;
- To cooperate with local taxation issues of any kind;
- The execution or implementation of a legal requirement.
All I Am does not make use of automated decision-making.
How long we store personal data
All I Am does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below. In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Our group companies;
- Processing parties hired by us;
- External advisors;
- External service providers;
- Tax authorities;
- Supervising authorities.
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties (such as social media companies).
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by All I Am and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
All I Am would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we secure personal data
All I Am takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.